Re: [beam] Micro Servos

  • James Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22 5:16 PM
      here are some specs on FMA (grand wing) servos
      P/N Dimensions Weight Torque Speed
      LxHxW oz in.oz
      sec
      S80 0.85x0.78x0.43 0.32 11.1 .11
      S90 0.85x0.93x0.43 0.42 20.8 .14
      S95 - - -
      -
      S100 1.06x0.97x0.5 0.53 22 0.18
      VS100 1.10x1.18x0.45 0.46 22 0.16
      Metal Gears
      VS200 1.16x1.20x0.52 0.70 30 0.17
      Metal Gears
      VS201 1.16x1.20x0.52 0.70 40 0.17
      Metal Gears

      I couldn't find the S95's specs, they are a new release. The case is the
      same as the S90, except it has a more efficient motor. The S90's can draw
      up to an amp!
      Most of the above servos cost 19.95, except for the metal gear servos, which
      I believe go for 24-30 dollars.
      I've opened all of these servos except for ones with metal gears, they all
      can be hacked for 360 degree rotation.
      Grand wing has also just released the S60's (cirrus 10's), they are not
      hackable and are held together with TAPE!!!

      > " FMA (grand wing, cirrus, low end tower) mini servos an be modified for
      360
      > degree rotation. "
      >
      > James how small and how much are these servos? Sorry if I missed this a
      the
      > beginning of this thread.

      "Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement"
      - Red Hot
      Chili Peppers

      Jim Taylor
      "Edgar the Hate Bug"