Re: my web page and a video

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 9:55 AM
      > I just added another video of my lil' miller popper.

      Zoom! He's a quick one. If you are in the area, you should take him
      up to Ecrg and compete in the Photovore competition. I'll bet you
      will kick some tail.

      J Wolfgang Goerlich
    • eric_cuzzort
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 11:24 AM
        haha
        I wish. I'm in Southern Ohio, its not that far away but would be a
        weekend trip that I can't afford. I seriously doubt Tiny would be
        very well. The initial charge time is quite long and he don't seem be
        able to find the center of the light pool but hovers on the edge of
        it. Not to mention it don't have obstacle avoidance features.

        he is so quick because he is so light weight. the polyacene battery
        is a fraction of the weight of a cap.
        The nice things about the polyacene batteries is that they can be
        drained to 0.00V, they hold .5F-.6F at 3V+, and they're tiny, ~9mm x
        2mm, and best of all they're cheap! Electronic Goldmine sells them 5
        for $1 I plan to use more of these in the immediate future on small bots.

        Eric

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "J Wolfgang Goerlich" <jwgoerlich@h...>