Re: [beam] A WowWee advertising video clip (followed by one of the Tilden demos...

  • Dave Hrynkiw
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 11:35 PM
      At 12:15 AM 4/1/2004, Your Friendly Hogfather wrote:
      >... already at Solarbotics-Land)

      Cheeky b*ggers. Shoulda asked before tromping all over our copyright video.
      Oh well, such is the way of the internet...

      Whatever it takes to make sure that the 'sapien is a commercial success - I
      think they have a winner here!
      "Um, no - that's H,R,Y,N,K,I,W. No, not K,I,U,U, K,I,_W_. Yes,
      that's right. Yes, I know it looks like "HOCKYRINK." Yup, only
      2 vowels. Pronounciation? _SMITH_".
      http://www.solarbotics.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        > Shoulda asked before tromping all over our copyright video.

        On the up-side, at least buy-cybie.com kept your (c) title shot in
        place.

        > I think they have a winner here!

        Agreed, Wow-wee should make the most of it. Let us hope that Wow-wee
        does not put out a comercial with Robosapiens walking thru a battle-
        torn country, though. Of course, hopeless optimist that I am, that
        would mean that the Robosapien would hit the clearance rack ... ;)