Sumo help

  • greg_guitchounts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I'm trying to make a competition style sumo. I dont know what circuit
      to use. I have seen the sumovore circuit, but that seems a bit too
      complicated to build on my own. Is there a way to combine the
      behaviors of a sumovore into a simple circuit- behaviors like opponent
      detection and edge detectors?

      Any help is appreciated

      Greg
    • Greybeard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi, Greg
        Since solarbotics.net is down, there's no point in providing URLs!
        I've sent you some stuff off the list.
        Tom

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "greg_guitchounts" <roboman420@h...>