i need some help

  • Muhammad Nauman Shaukat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      do anyone of u help me out in explaining the working architecture and
      theor of pigeon computing or pigeon cluster computing. plzzzzzzzzzz
    • Ori
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
        > do anyone of u help me out in explaining the working architecture and
        > theor of pigeon computing or pigeon cluster computing. plzzzzzzzzzz

        Haha, what you are referring to is a joke. The guys at Google have a nice
        sense of humour < http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html >

        Unfortunately, they do not use any animals to select your search results at
        Google. But that would be cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

        Ori