Rechargable drill/screwdriver walker

  • adishavit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I've been thinking about using the (relatively) cheaply available
      Chinese-made rechargeable drill/screwdrivers to build a walker.
      Hopefully a cat-sized walker.

      1. I seem to remember a web page of someone who did something
      similar. Does anyone have the reference?

      2. What would it take to convert BEAM designs to work in such a
      configuration? Any data would be appreciated.

      3. Has anyone here done something like this before?

      I figured that rechargeable electric-screwdrivers can turn both ways,
      have lots of torque (and proper gears).

      Thanks,
      Adi