Re: [beam] GM-10 in NutsNVolts!

  • Dave Hrynkiw
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
      At 06:18 PM 10/31/2003, Phil McCary wrote:
      >BEAMers:
      >I do not get NutsNVolts. Where can I see a picture of
      >thesis GM-10? It sound like the GM-10 would work great
      >in a TurBot.

      It's a small 81:1 pager gearmotor, with a self-centering spring that can be
      clipped off to allow continuous rotation. It doesn't have the torque
      necessary for a Turbot (but hey, feel free to prove me wrong!), but should
      make for some killer baby walkers and micro rolling vehicles
      (microStrongBad, anyone?).

      Pic at... hmmm... lesse... ;>

      Here's a poor picture here:

      http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/RoboMaxx2/res27476

      -Dave

      ps: Too bad Y-groups aint' allowing attachments anymore. I've got Darcy
      finishing up some work on another web project, then he'll get the mailing
      list tweaked up.
      "Um, no - that's H,R,Y,N,K,I,W. No, not K,I,U,U, K,I,_W_. Yes,
      that's right. Yes, I know it looks like "HOCKYRINK." Yup, only
      2 vowels. Pronounciation? _SMITH_".
      http://www.solarbotics.com