Re: [beam] Re: Photodiodes?

  • Sathe Dilip
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
      I see the smoke-lens LED.  When you wrote black, I started thinking about the opaque (to visible light) packaging used on some sensors.  In the link you provided, part # Z1956 & Z1955 are the kind I was thinking about.

      Dilip

      Frank van der Hulst (Staff WG) wrote:
      Message
      See http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.filereader?3f7a161105a3f6ba2740c0a87f990718+EN/catalogs/CTG0000509 for photos of a 'smoke-lens' IR LED, clear-lens phototransistor, blue-green lens phototransistor.

      So, yes, I am sure! :-)

      Frank