uCrawler

  • Richard Caudle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Does anyone have info on [TA]Wilf's uCrawler? I have an extra servo
      and want to put it to good use (as opposed to an evil one...).

      Richard
    • Sebastiaan De Jonge
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        Hi,

        Goto solarbotics.net/cricuits/walkers/ there is Wilf's original write up
        there. Im planning the same as I got my grubby mits on a servo that is a
        full15x10x6mm. Im planning to solarise it when my panels arrive from Andy,
        I think Ill call it solaxelotl... :-)

        Sebastiaan

        "Richard Caudle" <frankendaddy@...> on 01/10/2003 11:08:28

        Please respond to beam@yahoogroups.com

        To: beam@yahoogroups.com
        cc:

        Subject: [beam] uCrawler

        Does anyone have info on [TA]Wilf's uCrawler?  I have an extra servo
        and want to put it to good use (as opposed to an evil one...).

        Richard

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        [IMAGE]

        [IMAGE]

        they are addressed.

        If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from
        reading, copying, distributing and using the information. Please
        contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
        the original message.

        You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.
        Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or
        damage which may result from your receipt of this message or
        any attachments.