Photos of Mouser's Innards

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Charlie, the gentleman I was working with, shot some photographs of
      the Mouser robot with the top off. I have uploaded them over here:

      The battery pack is not secured, but is held in place by the mouse's
      ergonomic dome. The screw stand in the rear serves to protect the
      free-formed circuit from the battery pack. If you look at the photo,
      you will see that there is enough space in the rear of the mouser for
      two or three '240s. Therefore, this type of design may work well for
      a Beam-ant or similar multi-chip circuit.

      J Wolfgang Goerlich