Re: [beam] Warning long OT : Puzzle reply

  • Vishy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 8:24 PM
      Thanx wilf for that brilliant piece of analysis.
      Just explain this line though in detail if possible

      "Moreover each can now determine that the eye color
      with the lesser number will have to go before the
      other in either x+1 or y+1 days (could be the same day
      if x = y). "

      Vishy

      =====
      I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

      BEAMINDIA http://beamindia.solarbotics.net
      The complete guide to amateur BEAMers

      Ayn Rand Quotes: http://www.working-minds.com/ARquotes.htm

      John Galt Speech: http://www.working-minds.com/galtmini.htm