Phototropic Not So Dummy Opamp Walker with reverse

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      At least opamps give you a wider choice of supply voltage and an opportunity
      to interface directly with higher supply voltage circuits like automotive
      and alarm systems.

      Anyway here is the Quadrature Opamp walker with phototropic and reverser
      subsystems, the latter using some 74AC240 inverters (which limits the supply
      choice) Four of the remaining 74AC240 inverters could be used as motor
      drivers for the 6V Servo motors. The motors are driven with position
      feedback so sync reversing is not needed.

      All as yet untested but will probably work fine.