showergel-bot

  • luciano bernardi
    Message 1 of 1004 , Jun 30, 2003
      ok here it is!
      I have uploaded a few pictures of my "Showergel-bot" (aquabot) on my new
      folder.

      I have seen (?) that we have used up to 96% of the available memory. please
      someone let me know if the amount I have used is too much. Thanks.

      Luciano
    • beam@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1004 of 1004 , Dec 29, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the beam
        group.

        File : /yahmez_alpha/triclops.GIF
        Uploaded by : yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...>
        Description : 3 eyed light seeking symet

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...>