Aircraft Warning Tower Completed. One more Question

  • duck04_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hey guys its finally completed and its done be for i wanted it to
      which is good. My circuit works with the design i came up with.
      Thanks to your guys help it works great and looks great. I hope to
      have pictures soon and maybe a avi video of it at night.

      One last question i have though is how can i vary the flash time?
      Cuase as of now it flashes bout 1 or 2 flashes per second which is
      kinda fast wouldn't you think? I know i could vary the flash rate
      with a poteniometer but i don't know where to put it in the circuit?
      with our frying any leds or a fled, or a resistor. So if you know
      where it would go or have an idea i'll build up another circuit like
      the flash circuit i have and test it on my bread board. Thanks again
      for the help.

      Regards,
      Duck(Bill)