The funniest piece of spam I've ever seen - no kidding!

  • Your Friendly Hogfather
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      I actually received this note (well, what was left over after it had gone
      through a few machines I suppose) a few minutes ago:

      >Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:42:17 -0500 (EST)
      >...blah, blah, blah
      >From: mwtilden <mwtilden@...>
      >To: zozzles@...
      >Subject: Free Web Hosting
      BTW: the email address is without a doubt dead, so don't waste your time.
      Of course, if you prove me wrong, you'd best keep it to yourself! Can you
      imagine how much email he'd get if someone DID post it here?

      Y o u r F r i e n d l y H o g f a t h e r