Surely you can recognize my effusive style.

  • Your Friendly Hogfather
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      I reckon I got first dibs as far as Customer Reviews are concerned at
      Amazon for "JunkBots, Bugbots, and Bots on Wheels: Building Simple Robots
      With BEAM Technology". Amazingly, in spite of my scathing criticism...

      >Average Customer Review: ***** (5.0 out of 5) Based on 1 review.

      =====
      = You are supposed to smile at the next bit. If you don't, Oh Well.
      =====

      Now if Amazon would just get off their b*tts and send me my copy to see if
      what I wrote has anything to do with reality*

      =====
      = End of funny part.
      =====

      Your Friendly Hogfather

      * Actually, given what Dave has disclosed and so forth, it isn't quite as
      if I were working in the dark, now is it? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, you
      know what I mean)