Re: [beam] Got jacked by the shack.....

  • Ben Micklin
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 2, 2002
      Fort Worth, Texas. I usually buy from Mouser
      electronics, but now they ONLY accept credit cards as
      payment for walk in customers ;-(

      Ben
      --- Gord Mitchell <gord_1812@...> wrote:
      > Hey Ben
      >
      > Where are you?
      > If your in Toronto but your transistors at
      > Supreamtronic 333 Queen st. 2n3906 and 2n3904's
      > are
      > 10 cents each!
      >
      > Gord
      >
      > --- Ben Micklin <kcimb@...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Another reason to not buy packs of 15 2n3906
      > > transistors from the Ratshack. I bought a pack for
      > > 2.70 (w/ tax) Monday, and when I got home, not a
      > > single one was even a 2n3906 transistor. I had
      > four
      > > BC327s, some MPSa12s, and a few 2n2124s, nothing
      > > else
      > > though. Pretty mad.
      > >
      > > Another object lesson-only buy from electronics
      > > specialy retailers!
      > >
      > > Ben

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Wrighter
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 10, 2002
        I live in Central/South Jersey, near Philadelphia. The small radio
        shack near my embarrassingly yuppy town is the one that always has
        the special deals. I think it is because they have a very small
        store, and thus not much shelf space.

        Cheers,
        Wrighter