Leaving the group?

  • Markg5
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002
      If you are serious about leaving the group and looking for other
      enthusiasts, there is more than one group to try. I currently subscribe to 2
      BEAM groups!
    • josh smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002

        yeah im not sure you want to join another group you might as well quit beam im in allllllllllllllllllllllllll the groups only way you can escape is start your own. muhahahaha muahahahahahahha

         Markg5 wrote:

        If you are serious about leaving the group and looking for other
        enthusiasts, there is more than one group to try. I currently subscribe to 2
        BEAM groups!

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • David Simmons
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002
          Is that all, I guess you haven't found all the good ones yet:)

          Later,
          Dave S

          > i subscribe to 9 beam and 3 non beam robotics groups!
          > so spread yourself out, it cant hurt.
          > alot of emails!
          > sandroid2000
        • Alex Roy
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002

            --- Markg5 <newbot@...> wrote:
            > If you are serious about leaving the group and
            > looking for other
            > enthusiasts, there is more than one group to try. I
            > currently subscribe to 2
            > BEAM groups!

            Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca
          • Smithy
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002
              I myself could go for some more robotics emaily goodness every day.... what are some good ones?
              Is that all, I guess you haven't found all the good ones yet:)

              Later,
              Dave S

              > i subscribe to 9 beam and 3 non beam robotics groups!
              > so spread yourself out, it cant hurt.
              > alot of emails!
              > sandroid2000

            • josh smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 2002

                actualy this is the most active list if you ask me.... but theres about 10 others im in and i still get about 20 - 25 messages a day

                Do You Yahoo!?
              • Alex Roy
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2002
                  make that 9 beam and 4 non beam now, any suggestions
                  cause my mailbox is filling up faster than i can read
                  gtg,
                  sandroid2000

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2002
                    well if your not already suscribed try: beam
                    robotics(a great source) beam robotix(not much goin on
                    there) beam gallery(not many emails but nice pics)
                    BEAMe(almost non existant, but i do intend to strike
                    up a conversation there with whoever will listen!)
                    beam-elite(not much in the email department but some
                    very egotistical members, like me) bicore(a nice idea
                    but not much chat or emails) theroboticsclub (not beam
                    but they do have interesting, and overcomplicated
                    ideas that i like to BEAMify for them)
                    small-gods(another good idea without support)
                    the_automatron(fine for someone who belives that 1
                    email every 6 months is too much =) but seriously it
                    should have more support) Robot-for-President(very
                    interesting and a little paranoid) master robotics(no
                    idea, i havent checked it out yet and i havent gotten
                    any emails from 'em) HL-Machine_Intelligence(a nice
                    group with good ideas, even if their head do spend
                    alot of time in the clouds, but still manage to ground
                    themselves nicely) beam heretics(nice place to fume
                    and not worry about reprisal) AI-arms-race(again, very
                    interesting, not beam, and _VERY_ paranoid). so have
                    fun and dont let anything stand in the way of making
                    the human race obsolete!
                    tons o emails,
                    sandroid2000