RE: [beam] Re: josh your a twat

  • Tom Mairs
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      The real enthusiasts are actually still here, just a little frustrated. Did
      you get a real answer to your question ?

      Tom Mairs ( tmairs@... )
      Aasland Technologies ( www.aasland.com ) - IT Services, Network Support,
      Computer Service
      M.A.I.R.S. ( www.mairs.org ) - Machines, Artificial Intelligence, and
      Robotic Systems

      Phone : 250.490.0673 | Fax : 250.490.0673 | MSN :
      botbuilder@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        Easy mistake when you're on the learning curve: hobby servos have 3
        wires and PC fan motors have a 3rd wire for RPM.

        The answer to your question is:

        Connect all +V points of the MSE and ACW together, connect the MSE GND
        (-V) points together (cap -, solar cell -, 1381 GND, 2N2222 emitter),
        connect all GND (-V) points of the ACW (walker control circuit) to
        the 3rd wire (2N2222 collector) of the MSE.

        Better make sure you have a big storage and timing cap in the MSE or
        it won't work.

        Wilf

        --- In beam@y..., "farrierno1" <gary.huston@n...> wrote:
        > Josh you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about!
        > The motors have two wires, The miller engine has three outputs. One
        > to + one to - and one to the motor. I simply asked what I should
        > connect the third wire to in a ACW circuit.
        > Should I isolate the circuit and put + to + - to - and - of the ACW
        > circuit and the third wire to the + of the ACW circuit.
        > I don't suppose this helps at all but i'm too tired to worry at the
        > moment. If anyone has a sensible reply, Hooray!!
      • josh smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002

          whats a twat? and what question did i ask you to call me a twat?

          Do You Yahoo!?
        • Alex Roy
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002
            try beamrobotics, beamrobotix, and bicore. they're all
            good beam groups with knowledgeable help, i should
            know, i'm a member of all of 'em!
            there are other but there name have slipped my mind
            and yes + to + and - to -, you got it.
            bringing solace,
            sandroid2000

            Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca