Way cool!

  • Your Friendly Hogfather
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2002
      Well, perhaps I'm easily impressed, but if you follow the path

      BEAM Heretics: Mechanics: Fliers: Are they possible?

      I was able to post an article with a PDF attachment!

      yfh
    • fz1450
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 3:15 AM
        uuuh, were is BEAM Heretics?? frans

        --- In beam@y..., Your Friendly Hogfather <hogfather@e...> wrote:
        > Well, perhaps I'm easily impressed, but if you follow the path
        >
        > BEAM Heretics: Mechanics: Fliers: Are they possible?
        >
        > I was able to post an article with a PDF attachment!
        >

        > yfh
      • Jérôme Demers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 7:32 AM
          here http://www.serve.com/heretics/discus/index.html

          Jérôme Demers
          "Insectroïdes" the next generation of insects
          http://robomaniac.solarbotics.net

          > > Well, perhaps I'm easily impressed, but if you follow the path
          > >
          > > BEAM Heretics: Mechanics: Fliers: Are they possible?
          > >
          > > I was able to post an article with a PDF attachment!
          > >

          > > yfh

        • Ori
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1 9:02 AM
            Hi Frans!