Re: [beam] led flasher

  • Les Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 5:47 PM
      It's called a FLED and you can get them from Solarbotics.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 6:44 PM
        Speaking of which, i've got some single number segmented display LED's, guys
        got any ideas?

        -Spencer

        <http://www.botic.com/users/beamstop>

        not a robot scientist
        not a college major
        not a grad student
        not a professor
        not a very organized person
        just Spencer (isn't that impressive enough?)

        I didn't write this!
        | |
        | |
        \/