Re: [spam score 3.38/10.0 -pobox] [beam] Digest Number 112

  • Eric Seale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      For future reference, folks might want to bookmark this site:

      http://xtronics.com/Kits/ccode.htm

      Eric

      > From: "The Begg's" <begg@...>
      >Subject: Re: Caps
      >
      >I just has a look in the data section of my DSE catalogue, and i now know
      >what size cap that is
      >
      >473J100V
      >is
      >47nF (4 7 000 pF)
      >5% tolerance (J is 5%)
      >100V
      >
      >Hope this helps
      >Lee Begg

      Eric Seale | We should be careful to get out of an experience only
      Eric.Seale@ | the wisdom that is in it -- and stop there, lest we be
      pobox.com | like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She
      -------------+ will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again -- and
      that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore.
      -- Mark Twain
    • Martin Smets
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
        thx for that link, now I know all I need to know