Thank You Everyone!!!!

  • saggi_sage
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      hi there peeps
      wanted you all to know that i tried cassette recorder motors for my
      walkers and head ans you know what they are simply gr8
      although it would be nicer to do it with nihon but cassette motors
      seem to work fine
      if anyone has a video of a two motor walker using nihon motors could
      they tell me the location of it as i would like to match the speed of
      both of them
      do reply
      ok
      bye
      and once again thankx to anyyone and everyone who helped in lil or
      more it was worth it.
      thankx peeps bye
    • conan_the_librarian_2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
        Saggi,

        --- In beam@y..., "saggi_sage" <saggi_sage@y...> wrote:
        > if anyone has a video of a two motor walker using nihon motors
        could
        > they tell me the location of it as i would like to match the speed
        of
        > both of them

        Video's nice, but it'd be easier to just work from the sb.net motor
        test data. Here's the speed comparison page (the cassette motor data
        is labeled "ucassette"):

        http://library.solarbotics.net/pieces/parts_mech_grmotors_compsp.html

        If you'd prefer tabular data, the nihon motors are written up here:

        http://library.solarbotics.net/pieces/parts_mech_grmotors_c_niho.html

        While the microcassette motors are written up here:

        http://library.solarbotics.net/pieces/parts_mech_grmotors_c_ucas.html

        The microcassette motors are MUCH faster than the nihons, so you'll
        need to run them at a lower voltage to get comparable speed output.

        Conan
        Conan the Librarian (conan.librarian@...)
        Custodian of the BEAM Reference Library at http://solarbotics.net