Re: [beam] Alternative uses of beam

  • bill bigge
    Message 1 of 35 , May 31, 2000
      <How about a solar fan to keep the car cooler in the hot sun>
      They already exist - little things that clamp into place by winding up a
      window until it holds the fan - one on each side allows the air to flow
      through the car all day.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 2, 2000
        Walking is probably just overkill - I assume the place it would work would
        have nice flat floors, wheels would be more efficient -

        How about a money receognition circuit!