Re: [beam] Hydro-X Solder

  • César Blum Silveira
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Do I wash it with hot or cold water?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ori
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 10:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [beam] Hydro-X Solder

      Ori
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 1:20 PM
      Subject: [beam] Hydro-X Solder

      I've heard that the Hyro-X solder that Solarbotics sells is very good. But I didn't understand how do I use it. Could anyone explain this to me?

      César

    • César Blum Silveira
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        OK. Why don't you go to the chat: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beam/chat

        César
        It does not matter. The flux is water soluble - it dissolves in water just like any other solute that can be dissolved in water.

        Ori

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002