Re: HC bridge question

  • wilf.rigter@powertech.bc.ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2001
      Your good, Dave! these back of the napkin designs sometimes need a
      little shakedown from a keen observer before the bugs drop out. That
      didn't do much for smoke free operation (and my appetite). Hope
      nobody fried their transistors cause of my stupid slip of the cursor.

      The corrected schematic is posted here.

      http://solarbotics.net/wilf/PSHbridge/hcBridge1.gif

      wilf