RE: ProServo/4

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Thanks Bruce,

      I guess the nearest RC hobby shop is a long way from sugar mountain so you
      have to use the postman (big brin here 8^). Too much negative feedback leads
      to "following" and too much positive feedback leads to "lockup". With a
      little of each you get "resonance" : splashing and dashing while going with
      the flow. Hmmm, I guess a little beam humor is not OT is it?

      wilf