Red B.I.O. Bug VR Object Movie, Spyder Pictures

  • Jean auBois
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2001
      On

      http://robobiology.tech.new.net/

      you'll find a link to a "object movie" I took on Saturday the 5th of one of
      Mark Tilden's red B.I.O. Bugs. It is pretty big -- it takes >5 seconds to
      load on my DSL line and I have no clue how long it will take on a slower
      connection. As before, once the object has loaded, put your mouse inside
      the picture frame and drag left and right to rotate the image. The images
      themselves are approximately 1/3 size, so if you want to see ONE frame at
      full size, I'll put it up. I also took shots of a green bug (different
      design) but I haven't worked on them yet.

      Also, underneath that, are a couple of thumbnails of Tilden's Spyder: the
      photographs were taken in 1997 and show angles I haven't seen in other
      shots. I've cleaned them up somewhat in PhotoShop because they were taken
      against a very busy background, visually speaking. That accounts for the
      stuff that you'll see at the borders of the images. The rear shot,
      although rather large, is particularly good for mechanical details.

      Have fun!

      JaB
    • toby503@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2001
        I got a 56k line and it took me about 5 minutes to download the VR. Could
        anybody link me to a video of these things in action? Thanks!

        Russell Jones
        e-mail--- toby503@...