slider

  • Cory Houck
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 12, 2001
      hey i was thinking about the slider wouldent a slider be more like an inch
      worm? it starts out like this ____
      flat then it bends in the middle _____/\ and pulls itself forward then it
      starts over again
    • Danny Broers
      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 4, 2002
        Do you have any idea on the closing date yet and what you need (like pics
        and stuff.)?

        I still need to take the pictures. And I made a change on the bot, which
        makes it less efficient, but much more pleasing to the eye. I will do a
        write-up on Sssled for my entry as well. Maybe on a webpage (if I have the
        time. I have 6 university projects waiting too.)

        Regards,
        Danny