61270Re: [beam] RE: New project under way

  • winglabs_inc
    Jan 19, 2014
      A monocore can be grounded, as in the case of the master/slave configuration shown in the diagram. Looking at it, I suppose my question is relatively unfounded, as the problem with using Schmidt triggers in a suspended bicore is that the process will eventually settle near 1/2 Vcc and kill oscillation. Using unequal caps solves this problem. I was worried that with no larger cap, the monocore will inevitably die, but rather I suppose that it is simply the most exaggerated case of a bicore with unequal caps. So perhaps your right.

      Thanks, Connor.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic