61242Re: [beam] Memristor

  • Richard Piotter
    Dec 23, 2013
      I think the focus so far has been using sulfur powder, seeing as it's readily available to hobbyists with no restrictions. There is less danger in it as well, considering the toxicity of said gas.

      I suspect my liquid circuit pen paint managed to find imperfections in the sulfide layer and seeped through them to the copper, thus explaining my approximate 50% short ratio. The ones that didn't, I'll have to experiment on, once I get the rest of my lab set up.

      Richard Piotter

      Begin forwarded message:
      > From: <gymfuzz@...>
      > Subject: Re: [beam] Memristor
      > Date: December 23, 2013 6:25:21 AM CST
      > To: <beam@yahoogroups.com>
      > Have you all considered using some form of hydrogen sulfide to create your sulfide films?
      > Jim
    • Show all 64 messages in this topic