61211RE: New type 3 solar engine

  • yahmez_alpha
    Sep 28 7:40 AM

      http://geppettosworkbench.blogspot.com/2013/09/sbse-v1-new-picaxe-08m2-based-solar.html

      Here is the information on the 08m2 SE (SBSE v1)

      Maybe someday, someone will find a use for this besides me.

      echo... echo...echo...

      as long as there is a cult following, somewhere someone is building BEAM bots, BEAM is not dead.

      ---In beam@yahoogroups.com, <curbwax@...> wrote:

      I have a new design for a type 3 solar engine based on the picaxe 08m2. It monitors the voltage on a storage cap and dumps power if the voltage is not rising quick enough but only if the voltage is over a pre-set threshold. I am using it to create an enable low signal to start up a turbot circuit but you could just as easily add a transistor to drive a motor instead. I have breadboarded it and it works well. Now to freeform it. I have to squeeze it in a tiny space for my project, its a very small turbot.

      I'll post the circuit and the code too if anyone has an interest.

      -James
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic