      To: beam
      Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [beam] Re: Tekno

      "You know, I was kind of figuring that would have been met with a greater response. I must be alone on here again."

      Build. Share. Repeat. I have seen, over the years, that process is the best way to engage (and awaken) the BEAM community.

      I feel your excitement. I see your posts. You have some great ideas. Now it is time to go forth and build.

      I look forward to seeing what you share.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic