61198Re: beam snooze

  • yahmez_alpha
    Aug 17, 2013
      Thanks a lot for posting this circuit Wilf. I made a little toggle pummer for a gift and I must say I was very happy with the results. I used an ultraviolet LED and a vaseline (uranium) marble to make a fluorescent pummer. I added a 10k in series from pin 16 to 6 though, instead of a direct connection, otherwise It wouldn't toggle.

      Here are some photos:

      I do have one question though, I added a pot replacing the resistor from pin 18 to the enable in hopes of altering the dark turn on point. It comes on when it is fairly light outside yet. I tried a few other things too like a 100k resistor across the solar cell etc., but to no avail. Is there another way of altering the turn on light level?

      -James