61121Re: Different values of the parts in a solar engine

  • connor_ramsey@ymail.com
    Apr 19, 2013
      So what I gather from your son's results, I could make a faster photopopper by using a Miller SE with a .33F cap, since although the.33F cap has a slightly lower number of average rotations, it has a much higher motor RPM, especially when using that Maxon motor, up to 30RPM. That said, I'm going to go with that next time(unless I prefer to use a type3 SE)

      P.S. this is the first message I've sent with my phone(and in a few months).
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic