61110Re: [beam] Account in solarbotics.net login problem...

  • Harold Ilano
    Mar 20, 2013
      hi Dave!

      any update on the server (solarbotics.net)?

      regards,
      Harold.

      On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      Thanks, Dave and it's noted!

      Regards,
      Harold Ilano

      On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Dave Hrynkiw <dave@...> wrote:
      On 3/13/2013 7:48 AM, Richard Piotter wrote:
      > I don't recall if the solarbotics.com site is hosted on the same
      > machines as the .net sites, but I do see that they had the server down
      > Sunday for maintenance... They had phones down on Feb 28th... Maybe
      > some problems are still ongoing.

      Hi guys.

      Just got a summary in from my IT guru, Gilroy:

      > We are currently in the middle of a server transition, and FTP logins
      > for the Solarbotics.net accounts have been disabled for the time being
      > to ensure no content is missed or replaced by older data during this
      > time. As this is part of a larger IT effort to consolidate our servers
      > and improve on our existing systems, an ETA as to the availability of
      > Solarbotics.net is not available at this time.
      >
      > --
      > Thanks,
      > Chris Gilroy
      > IT/Web Mechanic
      > Solarbotics Ltd.

      In short, we're working on fixing it up!

      Regards,
      Dave

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional