61106Re: [beam] Account in solarbotics.net login problem...

  • Dave Hrynkiw
    Mar 13 8:15 AM
      On 3/13/2013 4:21 AM, Harold Ilano wrote:
      hi group!

      hope all is well with you guys!

      well, just a minor problem...and hope someone could help me with it...

      does anyone knows where and how to contact Mr. Dave Hrynkiw of Solarbotics, aside from his current e-mail address (dave@...)?  because i need to login to my beam site which is haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net but unfortunately, i can't login anymore there, using any ftp client. I'm using the credentials they've provided me years ago, and now it doesn't work. I've also e-mail Dave, as well as some email addresses found in solarbotics, but no replies yet.

      Hey guys - Dave here.

      Sorry, I fwd'd your message off to our IT guy for confirmation, and haven't finished discussing it with him. I know we went through a server upgrade over the weekend, so I'm not sure what's been affected.

      Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I'm also fighting with a new Pick'n'place machine that I hope to use for some new BEAM circuits later this year. I have a hankering for some bicore experiments. Iddy-bitty Bicores...

      Regards,
      Dave

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic