60829Fwd: Solar Powered Theremin

  • Lou Dean
    May 10, 2012

      Hi All,

      I am hoping someone will be able to help me!

      I really want to make a solar powered theremin for a friend's birthday.  I have the instructions from here (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kinetic-arts/sculpture/gallery7/1.htm) but I can't find one of the components - the voltage detector IC (the 1381 or alternative 13811 shown on the diagram).  I found one company that did sell them but not anymore!

      Is there something else that can be used?  I really know nothing about this sort of thing so any help would be awesome!

      Cheers,

      Lou

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic