59586Headbot

  • martynharris@ymail.com
    Aug 3, 2009
      Hi guys,

      I built the ol' headbot circuit over the weekend. I used a playstation 2 controller motor to make it move as the other motors I had were none responsive due to a lack of power from the bicore I suspect(though I'm still starting out).

      I bought a few 6.7V, 37x33mm solarcells from Solarbiotics and was wondering whether it was fairly simple to combine the symet and headbot designs to create a solarpowered headbot using a solar panel and some capacitors? I want to do this mainly to cut down on the weight of the batteries.

      Apologies if this information is elsewhere.

      Many thanks,

      Martyn.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic