55941Re: FullSpeed Dozer

  • jabmechtech
    Jun 1, 2007
      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "wilf rigter" <wrigter@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the layout description Jim. Lots of free drawing
      programs around if you're interested.
      > Jab you beat me to it. Yours looks fine but from the exercise of
      laying out the components around the chip, it seem there may be a
      better choice of pin numbers as shown in the uploaded circuit /layout
      diagram. How well this circuit will work for you will depend on the
      motors which should have a winding resistance of about 30ohms

      > wilf

      Hi.
      Now I see!
      Thanks I have learned alot from this project.
      I can't build this yet, I'm short on the part count. It seemed to
      keep climbing.:(
      I'm amazed at how manny diferant ways there is to tweek this IC and
      Dozer.
      You guys are awsume!
      Thank you for your time and sharing you ideas.
      I hope others will build these too.
      jabmechtech

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic