4412Re: [beam] Pummer (sp?)

  • john simmons
    Jul 24 4:54 PM
      Sometimes I get these e-mails with an attached diagram but it either shows
      LEDPUMP2.gif or a torn picture icon. Is it much trouble to send them another
      way or what can I do? I have to use the computers at school. If these are
      Wilfster designs then they are in the Wilf archives aren't they?
      Thanks, JohnS