322RE: [beam] RE: D1 Solar Regulator was Re: Need help with the SIMD 1

    Apr 28 11:00 AM
      You can use this Low Drop Out (LDO) linear regulator for various
      applications but like all linear regulators it is "lossy". This is not a
      problem for controlling LEDs since they would otherwise use "lossy"
      resistors but for motors it is a different story. However help is on the
      way, since a PWM version of this regulator can be used to control motor
      speed with relatively high efficiency. Give me some specifics and I will
      tailor it to your spec.

      regards

      wilf