      From: Koaps
      To: Beam
      Sent: 2/28/01 8:38 AM
      Subject: [beam] My Little Buddy

      Well, I took my first Bicore and added in photoresisters and a

      Seems to work...

      Check it out..

      One thing that is a problem I can't seem to figure out is he was working
      where the two LEDS(the Motor) would flash alternatively..., and if it
      taken into a completely dark room the LEDS would stop flashing....

      Also, if you presses the touch sensor it would double the speed the of

      But for some reason, now both LEDS stay on, no flashing...

      if you take it into a Dark room the Blue LED will Plum out...
      and if you hit the touch sensor while in the dark room the Blue LED Will
      Turn back on...

      Anybody know how I can get it to flash again

      I check the Circuit for shorts, couldn't find any...

      It hasn't changed physically as far as I know, but it has changed the
      it works somehow...

      (@ @)

      (@ @)

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to