Go Vote Online - The Ugly Necklace Contest, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      Semi-Finalists Announced - Voting Begins!

      8th International The Ugly Necklace Contest, 2010

      - A Jewelry Design Competition With A Twist

      VOTING ENDS     July 15, 2010

      Join the Fun!   Learn Some Things About Jewelry Design!

      Support our daring Jewelry Designers in their quest for the prize!

      Help determine who will go home with a $992.93 shopping spree at Land of Odds

      VOTE HERE

      http://www.landofodds.com/store/ugly8contest.htm

      Eight Jewelry Artists from around the world have been selected as Semi-Finalists of The
      8th Annual 2010 The Ugly Necklace Contest --
      A Jewelry Design Competition With A
      Twist
      , by a panel of four judges from The Center for Beadwork & Jewelry Arts and
      Land
      of Odds . Voting begins On-Line on June 1st, thru July 15th for the Winner and Runner
      Up Grand Prize: $992.93 shopping spree on Land of Odds web-site
      (www.landofodds.com ) Runner Up Prize: $399.07 shopping spree on Land of Odds
      web-site.

      Consider entering our 2012 9th International The Ugly Necklace Contest.
      Official Rules
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/uglynecklace.htm