Two spaces opened up for Diane Fitzgerald's 10/10 workshop - celtic trefoil pin

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      BE DAZZLED BEADS
      Nashville, TN
      10/1/08

      I have two new openings for Diane Fitzgerald's Friday, 10/10 workshop
      at Be Dazzled Beads.

      On Friday, 10/10, Diane will offer a 1-day workshop – Celtic Trefoil
      Pin and Pointed Oval Chains. The description of this workshop is
      found below.

      Diane Fitzgerald, a very noted bead weaving artist. Diane is
      definitely one of the better bead weaving teachers you'll
      ever take a workshop with, and I strongly encourage you to take
      advantage of her stay in Nashville.

      Let me know of your interest.

      Thanks,

      Warren
      warren@...
      615-292-0610

      -~-~-~-~-~-~-~

      Celtic Trefoil Pin and Pointed Oval Chains
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/workshops/work101008pinchain.htm

      Fri, October 10, 2008
      Fee $125.00

      Pointed Oval Links may be chained together by working one oval
      interlocked in another oval or they may be connected point to point.
      The Celtic Trefoil Pin features an interwoven design and may be worn
      as a pin or pendant. Both projects are made with peyote stitch and a
      simple increasing pattern.

      Students should know even-count tubular peyote with a step-up at the
      end of each row.

      ___________

      The Center for Beadwork & Jewelry Arts
      A different kind of school...
      Skills-Based learning, professional and elective curriculums
      classes held at Be Dazzled Beads

      718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123
      Nashville, TN 37204

      Phone: 615-292-0610
      Fax: 615-460-7001
      beadschool@...
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/

      Sign up for email class notices by going to:

      Other associated programs of CBJA:

      Jewelry Design Workshops in Cortona, Italy
      Toscana Americana
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/toscananarrativesynopsis.htm

      The Ugly Necklace Contest
      - A Jewelry Design Competition with a Twist
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/uglynecklace.htm

      All Dolled Up: Beaded Art Doll Competition
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/alldolledup.htm