Reminder - BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing...

  • beadschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 2, 2001

      BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

      Date: Monday, July 16, 2001
      Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS

      BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

      This course introduces the student to the fundamentals of bead
      stringing and attaching clasps. Demonstrated are two
      techniques - use of needle/thread/was and use of flex wire with
      crimp beads. The range of types of clasps, and their pros and
      cons, is discussed.

      This class is a core class, and is a prerequisite for most of
      the bead stringing, wire work and beadweaving classes.

      For more information, please visit our web-site at:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/
    • beadschool@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 4, 2001

        BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 9, 2001

          BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 14, 2001

            BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 25, 2001

              BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 1 7:02 AM

                BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 6 7:02 AM

                  BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 6 4:02 PM

                    BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 11 11:02 AM

                      BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 29 7:02 AM

                        BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 1, 2001

                          BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing & Attaching Clasps

                          Date: Saturday, September 15, 2001
                          Time: 1:00PM - 3:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                          CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS

                          BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps
                          Fee $20.00 ($20.00 deposit reserves space)

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 3, 2001

                            BS0001/GEN6003: Basics of Bead Stringing and Attaching Clasps