Join Us at our Gemstone Trunk Show, Sat, 10/14, at Be Dazzled Beads

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      CENTER FOR BEADWORK & JEWELRY ARTS
      ANNOUNCEMENT
      10/2/06

      I though you'd be intersted in the Gemstone Trunk Show we are having
      at Be Dazzled Beads on Saturday, October 14th, 2006, 10am-6pm.

      [We also have a special invitation-only preview showing on Friday,
      10/13, 3-7pm. If interested, I have a few more invites. Let me
      know.]

      Warren
      warren@...
      615-292-0610

      JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL EVENT!

      Be Dazzled Beads presents
      718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123
      Nashville, TN 37204
      615-292-0610

      THE TRAVELING TRUNK SHOW

      [Friday, October 13th, 3pm-7pm (invitation only)]
      Saturday, October 14th, 10am-6pm (open to the public)

      o Hand-Selected Stone beads from all over the world and lustrous
      pearls at a fraction of regular prices!

      o Choose strands priced as low as $2.00 from an inventory valued
      over $100,000.00.

      o Bronzite, lepidolite, African green jasper, blue purple
      labradorite, dumortierite, brown rhodochrosite, chalcedony in a
      rainbow of colors and a luxurious selection of pearls.

      The Traveling Trunk Show will be packing up and moving out after the
      show so come early to shop for your treasures!