Be Dazzled Beads Needs Bead Stringers

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2004
      4/22/04

      NEED Bead Stringers!

      Be Dazzled Beads, from time to time, needs people to help tie off
      strings of beads. Beads come into the store as a mass of
      strands. Each strand has to be pulled from the mass, tied off, and
      price-tagged.

      In exchange for a full 8-hour shift, Be Dazzled Beads offers $100.00
      worth of anything in the store – beads, stringing materials, books,
      and the like. [No store discounts apply.]

      There is a big backlog of things to tie off, and we need people
      for this week and next, Fri, 4/23 thru Sat, 5/1. Call Warren at
      615/292-0610.

      AND REMEMBER, we're now located at 718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123 across
      from 100 Oaks Mall.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        12/3/04

        NEED Bead Stringers!
        For:
        Thursday, 12/9, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours
        Saturday, 12/11, 10am-6pm

        Be Dazzled Beads, from time to time, needs people to help tie off
        strings of beads. Beads come into the store as a mass of
        strands. Each strand has to be pulled from the mass, tied off, and
        price-tagged.

        In exchange for a full 8-hour shift, Be Dazzled Beads offers $100.00
        worth of anything in the store – beads, stringing materials, books,
        and the like. [Except finished jewelry. No store discounts apply.]

        There is a big backlog of things to tie off, and we need people
        for either Thursday, 12/9 (begin between 8am and 10am) and/or
        Saturday, 12/11 (10am-6pm), to work an 8 hour shift, with a short
        break for lunch.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
          9/19/05

          NEED Bead Stringers!
          For:
          Thursday, 9/22, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours
          and/or,
          Thursday, 9/29, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours

          Be Dazzled Beads, from time to time, needs people to help tie off
          strings of beads. Beads come into the store as a mass of
          strands. Each strand has to be pulled from the mass, tied off, and
          price-tagged.

          In exchange for a full 8-hour shift, Be Dazzled Beads offers $100.00
          worth of anything in the store – beads, stringing materials,
          books,
          and the like. [Except finished jewelry. No additional store
          discounts apply.]

          There is a big backlog of things to tie off, and we need people
          for either Thursday, 9/22 (begin between 8am and 10am) and/or
          Thursday, 9/29 (begin between 8am and 10am), to work an 8 hour

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
            10/27/05

            NEED Bead Stringers!
            For:
            Monday, 11/7, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours
            and/or,
            Tuesday, 11/8, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours
            and/or
            Monday, 11/14, begin between 8am and 10am for 8 hours

            Be Dazzled Beads, from time to time, needs people to help tie off
            strings of beads. Beads come into the store as a mass of
            strands. Each strand has to be pulled from the mass, tied off, and
            price-tagged.

            In exchange for a full 8-hour shift, Be Dazzled Beads offers $100.00
            worth of anything in the store – beads, stringing materials,
            books,
            and the like. [Except finished jewelry. No additional store
            discounts apply.]

            There is a big backlog of things to tie off, and we need people
            for either Thursday, 9/22 (begin between 8am and 10am) and/or
            Thursday, 9/29 (begin between 8am and 10am), to work an 8 hour
            shift, with a short break for lunch.

            We also may need some other tasks done. One task that may need to
            be done is to tube up seed beads, and to weigh and tube up delica
            beads.

            Call Warren at 615/292-0610.