Results for the Louis D. Brandeis Word Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004

      "Truth Even Unto Its Innermost Parts"

      In a grand tribute to the insight Justice Louis D. Brandeis had for
      life in general and our adaptation of his thoughts to beadwork and
      jewelry arts, 10 people came up with the following words created
      from his name, and earned a 50% off 1-day shopping spree at Be
      Dazzled Beads.

      So, beadwork and jewelry making even unto its innermost parts....
      Art
      Art deco
      bail
      Bali
      Bar
      Base
      Baste
      Bead
      Beader
      Beads
      bear
      Beat
      Beer
      Bicone
      Blue
      Board
      Bone
      Bored
      Brace
      Bracelet
      Braid
      Brain
      Brass
      brush
      Bust
      Cable
      Cabot
      Cane
      Case
      Cast
      Cat
      Citrine
      Clear
      Closures
      Cluster
      Cobalt
      coin
      cone
      cones
      Coral
      cord
      Cost
      Crab
      Crate
      Create
      cross
      Crude
      Cube
      cubes
      Cuts
      Dart
      Deer
      Delica
      Delicious
      Disc
      Donut
      Dots
      Dust
      Earnut
      Earstud
      Easel
      East iris
      Elastic
      End
      Erase
      Ice
      idea
      india
      Indian
      Iolite
      Iris beads
      Jade
      Jadeite
      Jesus
      Jut
      Lace
      Ladder
      Leer
      Line
      Linear
      Lines
      Lobster
      Lucite
      Luster
      lustre
      Ndbele
      Needle
      Net
      Nude
      nuts
      Obsidian
      Oils
      Red
      Reed
      Resin
      Rib
      rice
      Rondel
      Rose
      Round
      Roundel
      Rounds
      Rousseau
      Rubens
      Ruler
      Russian
      Rust
      Rut
      Sander
      Satin
      Saucer
      Scent
      Scissor
      Seed
      Seed
      Seurat
      Side
      Slab
      Slide
      Sodalite
      Solder
      Soul
      Stain
      Stained
      Stand
      Star
      Stare
      Steed
      Steel
      Stein
      Stencil
      Stone
      Store
      Strand
      Stud
      Studio
      Tab
      Table
      Tail
      Tassel
      Teal
      Tile
      Tin
      Tone
      trade
      Tribal
      Tub
      Tube
      Tubular
      Tucson
      Unclear
      Uncrate

      After April 1st, look for us at our new location:
      718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123, in the shopping center with Applebees
      and Subway, across from 100 Oaks Mall!