CBJA COURSES / HAPPENINGS: Mon, 1/5/04 thru Sun, 2/8/04

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      A School With A Different Approach
      522 East Iris Drive
      Nashville, TN 37204
      615-292-0610
      website:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/
      email: beadschool@...
      calendar and announcements:

      ()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()
      CLIP THIS COUPON FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
      GOOD THRU Jan 15th, 2004 With This Coupon

      SPECIALS THIS MONTH AT BE DAZZLED BEADS
      With This Coupon
      522 East Iris Drive
      Nashville, TN 37204
      615-292-0610

      ON SALE WITH THIS COUPON:
      • 30% off all sterling silver slide clasps
      • 30% off all 15/0 japanese Miyuki seed beads
      • GREAT GIFT: Book, Ethnic Embroidery of India by Usha
      Shrikant, Reg. $70.00, on sale for $35.00 with this coupon

      We had 9 winners of our crossword puzzle contest, and who earned a
      50% off shopping spree day at Be Dazzled Beads! Congrats! Some
      people tripped up on the "color or ruby". The color is "siam".
      Ruby comes in many colors. The most available and most popular
      is "siam". Less popular is what is called "ruby ruby". There are
      many other colors, including "padparadscha". Next time you are in
      the shop, we can pull out these colors for you so you can see the
      differences.

      See the rules for our next contest below…

      New At Be Dazzled Beads: French Wire in both gold and silver tone

      GOOD THRU Jan 15th, 2004 With This Coupon
      CLIP THIS COUPON FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
      ()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

      Truth Even Unto Its Innermost Parts
      Announcing our Next Contest….

      Former Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis once said that to
      know `truth', you must know "truth even unto its innermost
      parts". To paraphrase that, to know `beadwork', you must
      know "beadwork even unto its innermost parts." Those parts
      include the bead itself as a medium for art, the interplay of light
      and shadow, the selection of various sizes, shapes, colors and
      textures of elements, their positioning in balanced and harmonious
      ways. To appreciate Beading as an art form, to appreciate the
      creative essence and beauty within a beaded piece, you must know
      beadwork even unto its innermost parts.

      The Center for Beadwork & Jewelry Arts helps guide you in your
      journey to seek the truth in beading. CBJA classes begin to help
      you learn the basics of fine craft and art, and integrate these
      within the design process for your pieces. In honor of Justice
      Brandeis' insights into our world, we present you with our next
      puzzle competition – a type of Anagram.

      Win a 50% off discount day at Be Dazzled Beads by creating at least
      15 words that relate in any way to craft, beadwork or art, from the
      letters in Justice Brandeis' name. Words may be 3 letters, or
      more letters. They may be singular or plural. They have to be
      real words found in a dictionary. They have to clearly relate (in
      any conceivable way) to craft, beadwork or art. Anyone who can
      create 15 or more words should bring their list into Be Dazzled Beads
      BEFORE January 31st, 2004 to earn their 50% off coupon, which will
      be good until February 14th.

      Summary of rules:
      1. Create 15 or more words of 3 or more letters each, and which
      clearly relate to craft, art or beadwork, from the letters in the
      name below:

      Justice Louis D. Brandeis

      For example, elvis is an anagram of lives. partial men is an
      anagram of parliament. Out of the letters in the phrase "partial
      men", you can create words like: part, male, trail.

      In our challenge today, you are asked to create words of 3 or more
      letters using only the letters available to you above in the
      name "Justice Louis D. Brandeis". For instance, there are 3 S's
      above, so you can create words with 1, 2 or 3 S's, but not with 4
      S's; you can also create as many words as you like with 3 or fewer
      S's – you are not limited to coming up with only 3 words that use
      one S each.

      2. When you've created 15 or more words, bring these to Be Dazzled
      Beads anytime prior to January 31st, 2004, to claim your prize.

      3. You will be given a coupon good for a 1-day 50% off shopping
      spree, that you can use anytime between the date you turn your list
      of words in and February 14th.

      WORD 1:
      WORD 2:
      WORD 3:
      WORD 4:
      WORD 5:
      WORD 6:
      WORD 7:
      WORD 8:
      WORD 9:
      WORD 10:
      WORD 11:
      WORD 12:
      WORD 13:
      WORD 14:
      WORD 15:

      ANNOUNCEMENTS

      CBJA STUDENT AND TEACHER CRAFT SHOW: We are seriously thinking
      about sponsoring a Student and Teacher Craft Show in the Fall of
      2004, and making this an annual event. This would probably be a
      Saturday-only event. To be a vendor, you will have to have taken a
      course at CBJA or are a current teacher here. There will probably
      be a nominal vendor fee that will cover the fixed costs of the
      event. Right now, we'd welcome any feedback about good and bad
      dates in September, October and November 2004.

      INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW:
      Sat, Apr 3, 10:00am-5pm, and Sun, Apr 4, 10:00am-5pm. You can pick
      up a $2.00 off Admission coupon at Be Dazzled Beads, or print one
      off on-line at http://www.landofodds.com/store/ibscoupon.htm .

      BEAD EXPO: Santa Fe, New Mexico
      March 17-21, 2004
      info@...
      www.beadexpo.com
      This expo is jam-packed with workshops, a huge bead bazaar and a
      symposium. You will need to preregister for the workshops to
      guarantee a place.

      SECOND ANNUAL PMC CONFERENCE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, July 23-25,
      2004.
      For more information, visit the PMC Guild website at
      www.pmcguild.com

      INTERESTED IN TEACHING ONE OR MORE COURSES AT THE CBJA? We're always
      looking for additional teachers. Please review our Teacher Guide on-
      line at
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/teacherguide/intro/cover.htm
      There is a section on Selection of Teachers and Courses, with
      information about how to propose a course(s). Then make an
      appointment with us (615-292-0610), and we can discuss prospects
      further. Looking for teachers with experience in the following areas:
      wire-wrapping
      hemp
      fiber arts and beads, bead knitting, bead and cloth embellishment
      brick stitch
      peyote stitch for intermediate and advanced classes
      loomwork for intermediate and advanced classes

      THE SECOND ANNUAL THE UGLY NECKLACE CONTEST
      A Jewelry Design Competition With A Twist
      Deadline: March 15, 2004
      For rules, deadlines and examples, please visit:
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/uglynecklace.htm

      ALL DOLLED UP: BEADED ART DOLL COMPETITION. Entries due by August
      15, 2004. For more information, visit our web-site:
      http://www.landofodds.com/store/alldolledup.htm

      ARRANGE A CLASS TO MEET YOUR OWN SCHEDULING NEEDS!
      All it takes is 3 people to make special arrangements for any of
      our classes. Just let us know your interests in specific courses,
      the time the three or more of you would like to meet, and we'll
      coordinate scheduling with the teacher.

      -------

      FOUR WEEK SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
      Mon, Jan 5, 2003 through Sun, Feb 8, 2004

      NOTE: Class fees pay for instructional costs. Students are
      responsible for either bringing their supplies and tools, or
      purchasing these at Be Dazzled Beads. In some cases, kits are made
      up for a class. In other cases, there may be an additional
      laboratory or equipment charge. When registering, a deposit is
      required. You may pay this with a credit card, check or cash. If you
      are registering by phone, you may pay with a credit card, or mail in
      a check. Deposits are nonrefundable. If you need to purchase your
      supplies and tools, please come a little earlier than the start time
      of the class, so you can finish purchasing what you need before the
      class begins. You'll find all these details posted on-line on the
      CBJA web-site -
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/

      ORIENTATION TO BEADS AND JEWELRY FINDINGS Course
      You need this course if:
      - You don't know what the differences in quality are between
      glass beads made in the Czech Republic, in Japan, in China and in
      India -- what are you really buying, how long will these beads
      last, how well will they work in your particular project?
      - You don't know the differences between 14KT gold plate over brass
      (gold-filled), 14KT gold plate over silver (vermeil), and Hamilton
      Gold Plate over brass, aluminum, steel, pot metal or copper, and
      what will likely happen to the plating over the next 3-6 months, 1-3
      years, and 5 years
      - You don't know what the differences are between "druks" and "fire
      polish" beads
      - You don't know how to tell crystal beads made in Austrian (top of
      the line) from those made in the Czech Republic and China (things
      often substituted, but of a lower quality)
      - You are unfamiliar with the history of beads, and how the Ogalala
      Sioux, the Pope, Zulu tribes, the
      French/Italians/Czech/African/Persian/North American bead
      interactions, and the shoe industry in America have influenced how
      you use beads today
      - You don't know the differences between seed beads and delicas,
      what the differences are between 12/0 and 11/0 delicas, and that
      seed beads come in many shapes, including Magatamas, Mini Fringe
      Drops, Twists, Bugles, Cubes, Triangles, Niblettes, to name some
      - You are unfamiliar with appropriate choices for stringing
      materials, jewelry findings and tools

      The Orientation course is 2 hours. Best of all, the orientation
      course is free.

      You make arrange a time convenient for you, or come in at these pre-
      scheduled times. Please call (615-292-0610)to arrange a convenient
      time for you, or attend one of these prescheduled Orientation class
      sessions:

      Fri, 1/9, 9:30am-11:30am
      Fri, 1/16, 9:30am-11:30am
      Fri, 1/23, 9:30am-11:30am
      Wed, 1/28, 6-8pm
      Fri, 1/30, 9:30am-11:30am
      Fri, 2/6, 9:30am-11:30am
      Wed, 2/11, 6-8pm
      Fri, 2/13, 9:30am-11:30am
      Fri, 2/20, 9:30am-11:30am
      Fri, 2/27, 9:30am-11:30am

      Or call and arrange a convenient time...This is taught with 1
      student or more than 1 -- it does not matter. [for more information,
      go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/orientat
      ion/orient.htm]

      CORE COURSES

      [These are prerequisites for many of
      our courses. The Attaching Clasps course is an excellent
      introduction for both bead stringing and bead weaving, and teaches
      both needle/thread and cable wire/crimps techniques for finishing
      off your pieces. The Needle & Thread I is a prerequisite for most
      bead weaving classes. For some of the intro bead weaving classes,
      we've waived this prerequisite, but to go on in bead weaving, you
      will need to pick up this class.]

      BS0001: BASICS OF BEAD STRINGING/ATTACHING CLASPS, $30.00 fee
      ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      Fri, 1/9, 12:30pm-3:30pm
      Sat, 1/31, 9am-noon
      Mon, 2/9, 1-4pm
      Sat, 2/28, 9am-noon
      Wed, 3/10, 1-4pm
      Sat, 3/27, 9am-noon

      BW2001: NEEDLE & THREAD I, $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves
      space)
      TBA
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/core/cor
      e.htm]

      Other beginning courses include:
      BW2002 Fringed Tulip Bag
      WIRE9001 Orientation to Wire
      BW2495 Right Angle Weave Bracelet
      BS0003 Pearl Knotting
      LOOM2020 Introduction to the Loom
      PEY2002 Learn to Peyote

      ADVANCED STUDY GROUPS

      One group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 1:00pm-
      3:00pm No fees. You may join the group at anytime.

      Advanced Study takes a winter break, and will resume in February,
      2004

      Wed, Feb 4, 1-3pm: Topic TBA
      Wed, Feb 18, 1-3pm: Topic TBA
      Wed, Mar 3, 1-3pm: Topic TBA
      Wed, Mar 17, 1-3pm: Topic TBA

      ELECTIVES
      If you would like to take any class listed on our web-site, but not
      in the schedule, please call Warren (615-292-0610), and we'll see if
      we can arrange a time for you.

      [NOTE: Some courses have prerequisites. Please visit our web-site to
      review any prerequisites, supplies requirements, other student
      expectations such as pre-course work or homework involved. Also, you
      may want to familiarize yourself with our policies about placing out
      of
      prerequisites, if you have the experience already.]

      BEAD STRINGING

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps

      Electives
      Pearl Knotting
      Fringed Tulip Bag
      Also, check out the Jewelry Design classes below

      [See schedule for BS0001: ATTACHING CLASPS above under "CORE"]

      BS0003: PEARL KNOTTING $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      Tues, 1/27, 5:30-8:30pm
      Sat, 2/14, 3-5:30pm
      Sat, 3/13, 3-5:30pm
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/beadstring/beadstring.htm]

      BEAD WEAVING:
      peyote stitch, loomwork, ndebele stitch, right angle weave, brick
      stitch, other stitches, fringe/strap/edge and other elements of
      design, plus Advanced Study Groups)
      BW2001: Needle & Thread I (Brick Stitch Earrings)
      [See schedule above under "Core" classes]
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/beadweave/beadweave.htm]

      BEAD WEAVING:
      Design Elements:
      BW2002: FRINGE, STRAP, EDGE I: FRINGED TULIP BAG $35.00 fee ($35.00
      deposit reserves space)
      TBA

      BEAD WEAVING:
      The LOOM:

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps
      3. LOOM2020: Introduction to Loomwork

      Electives
      Other loom and bead weaving classes listed in catalog
      Join an Advanced Study Group

      LOOM2020: INTRODUCTION TO LOOMWORK $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      Wed, 2/18, 6-9pm
      Thurs, 3/18, 9am-noon

      BEAD WEAVING:
      PEYOTE STITCH:

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps
      3. PEY2002: Learn to Peyote
      or
      3. PEY2001: Peyote Beaded Ring
      4. PEY2011: Tubular Peyote

      Electives
      PEY2010: Peyote Flat Stitch
      PEY2015: Peyote Around A Cabochon Pin
      PEY2014: Free Form Peyote
      Other bead weaving classes listed in catalog
      Join an Advanced Study Group

      PEY2001: BEADED PEYOTE RING $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves
      space)
      TBA
      PEY2002: LEARN TO PEYOTE $25.00 fee ($25.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      PEY2011: TUBULAR PEYOTE - SIMPLE AMULET PURSE $40.00 fee ($40.00
      deposit reserves space)
      Tues, 2/24, 6-9pm
      Tues, 3/23, 6-9pm
      PEY2015: PEYOTE AROUND A CABOCHON PIN $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      TBA

      BEAD WEAVING:
      Miscellaneous Stitches:
      BW2494: INTRODUCTION TO THE NDBELE STITCH $30.00 fee ($30.00
      deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      BW2495: RIGHT ANGLE WEAVE BRACELET $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      Wed, 1/28, 5:30-8:30pm
      Tues, 2/17, 6-9pm
      Tues, 3/16, 6-9pm

      BEADING/JEWELRY MAKING AS A BUSINESS

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Getting Your Jewelry Making Business Started
      2. Pricing and Selling Your Jewelry
      3. Internet Marketing for Very Small Businesses…That Works!

      Electives:
      So You Want To Do Craft Shows
      Buying Gemstone Beads

      BUS3001: PRICING AND SELLING YOUR JEWELRY $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      Wed, 1/21, 6-8pm
      Tues, 2/10, 6-8pm
      Tues, 3/9, 9-11am
      BUS3007: GETTING YOUR JEWELRY MAKING BUSINESS STARTED $30.00 fee
      ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      Tues, 1/13, 6-8pm
      Tues, 2/3, 6-8pm
      Tues, 3/2, 9am-11am
      BUS3008: BUYING GEMSTONE BEADS $25.00 fee ($25.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      TBA
      BUS3009: SO YOU WANT TO DO CRAFT SHOWS… $30.00 fee ($30.00
      deposit reserves space)
      Tues, 2/24, 6-8pm
      Tues, 3/23, 6-8pm
      BUS3010: INTERNET MARKETING FOR VERY SMALL BUSINESSES…THAT
      WORKS! $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      Tues, 2/17, 6-8pm
      Tues, 3/16, 6-8pm
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/business/business.htm]

      POLYMER CLAY
      Classes to be announced.
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/clay/clay.htm]

      PRECIOUS METAL CLAY
      CLAYMT4001: METAL CLAY - GETTING STARTED $60.00 instructional fee
      plus $20.00 lab fee ($45.00 deposit reserves space)
      Kit of clay available for $37.50; all other tools, supplies provided
      TBA

      We offer Level 1 and Level 2 PMC+ Certification, as well as
      Crossover Certifications for those certified by Rio or Art Clay
      Silver. Please inquire about scheduled dates. We strongly suggest
      either taking the CLAYMT4001 Intro class, or buying one of the PMC+
      books and work with the clay a bit, before beginning the
      certification. The Certification will allow you to buy the clay
      at discounted rates. It will allow you to teach metal clay.
      Next dates: April 23-25, 2004

      FIBER ARTS
      We are developing some courses on Bead Crochet, Bead Knitting and
      Bead Knitted Bags, and Beads and Cloth Embroidery. If interested,
      please email us, and we will notify you when these classes are
      scheduled. (warren@...)[for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/fiberarts/fiberarts.htm]

      FIBER ARTS
      Bead Crochet
      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps
      3. BC0101: Introduction to Bead Crochet
      4. BC0102: Intermediate Bead Crochet

      BC0101: INTRODUCTION TO BEAD CROCHET: $30.00 instructional fee
      ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      Sat, 1/31, 1-4pm
      BC0102: INTERMEDIATE BEAD CROCHET CLASS: $30.00 instructional fee
      ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA

      GENERAL JEWELRY DESIGN CO-CURRICULAR COURSES

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps
      3. Any 3 other beginning classes in bead stringing, wire work or
      bead weaving
      4. Introduction to Color
      5. Jewelry Design 1: Principles of Composition
      6. Jewelry Design 2: Form and Function

      Electives
      Color, Texture, Pattern in Design
      Design with Computer Programs
      Design Elements: Strap, Fringe, Edge, Surface Embellishment

      GEN6001: INTRODUCTION TO COLOR $45.00 fee ($45.00 deposit reserves
      space)
      Tues, 1/20, 6-9pm
      Wed, 2/18, 6-9pm
      Wed, 3/17, 9am-noon
      GEN6002: COLOR, TEXTURE, PATTERN, MATERIALS IN DESIGN $45.00 fee
      ($45.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      GEN6005: DESIGN WITH COMPUTER PROGRAMS $45.00 fee ($45.00
      deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      GEN6006: JEWELRY DESIGN I: COMPOSITION AND BASIC DESIGN PRINCIPLES
      $45.00 fee ($45.00 deposit reserves space)
      Wed, 2/25, 6-9pm
      Wed, 3/24, 9am-noon
      GEN6007: DESIGN ELEMENTS: STRAP, FRINGE, EDGE, SURFACE
      EMBELLISHMENT $45.00 fee ($45.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      GEN6008: JEWELRY DESIGN II: FORM AND FUNCTION $45.00 fee
      ($45.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/general/general.htm]

      WIRE WORK AND WIRE WRAP COURSES

      SEQUENCE YOUR CORE CLASSES:
      1. Orientation to Beads and Jewelry Findings
      2. Attaching Clasps
      3. Orientation to Wire and Wire Shaping
      4. Introduction to Chain Making
      5. Wire Wrapping Introduction – Crystal Wrap and Cabochon

      Electives:
      Wire Structure – Cuff Bracelet
      Beads and Chain – Victorian Choker
      Snake Chain
      Wire Work Rings
      Wire Wrap Ring
      Charm Bracelet
      Egyptian Spiral Chain
      Queens Link Chain
      Make A Rosary
      Wire Artists Critique (Advanced course, requires having taken at
      least 5 wire courses)

      WIRE9001: ORIENTATION TO WIRE AND WIRE SHAPING -- FINDINGS $30.00
      fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space) There is a $5.00 kit of wire for
      this class, as well.
      TBA
      WIRE9002: WIRE STRUCTURE – CUFF BRACELET $30.00 fee ($30.00
      deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9003: WIRE WORK RINGS $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves
      space)
      TBA
      WIRE9004: WIRE CHAIN MAKING AND BEADS – VICTORIAN CHOKER $30.00
      fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space
      TBA
      WIRE9006: WIRE WRAPPING INTRODUCTION - CRYSTAL WRAP AND CABOCHON
      WRAP $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9007: WIRE WRAP RING W/CABOCHON SETTING $35.00 fee ($35.00
      deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9008: WIRE WRAP CRITIQUE OF WIRE ARTISTS' WORK $35.00 fee
      ($35.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9101: INTRODUCTION TO CHAIN MAKING $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9111: SNAKE CHAINS - BRACELET $30.00 fee plus $10.00 supplies
      Kit for woman's size; $30.00 supplies kit for man's size ($30.00
      deposit reserves space)
      Sat, 1/24, 9am-noon
      WIRE9112: QUEENS LINK CHAINS - BRACELET $30.00 fee plus $10.00
      supplies kit
      ($30.00 deposit reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9113: CHARM BRACELET WITH DROPS $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      Sat, 1/24, 12:30pm-3:30pm
      WIRE9114: EGYPTIAN SPIRAL BRACELET $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit
      reserves space)
      TBA
      WIRE9115: MAKE A ROSARY $30.00 fee ($30.00 deposit reserves
      space)
      TBA

      [for more information, go to
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool/studentguide/curriculum/elective
      s/wirework/wirework.htm]

      Lampwork Glass Making (Need to reserve a place about 4-6 weeks ahead
      of when you'd like to take the course)
      Classes offered by James A. Jones at Be Dazzled Beads. Call 615-292-
      0610.
      Introductory course is $325.00 ($125.00 deposit). This is a 2 full
      day(9am-5pm) commitment, preferably back to back days. This class is
      taught with only 1 or 2 students.

      Silversmithing (Need to reserve a place about 4-6 weeks ahead of
      when you'd like to take the course)
      Classes offered by James A. Jones at Be Dazzled Beads. Call 615-292-
      0610.
      Introductory course is $400.00 ($125.00 deposit). This involves six
      3-hour session classes, spread out over 3 weeks (2 a week). There is
      also some homework assigned. This class is taught with only 1 or 2
      students.

      WORKSHOPS
      For more information, please visit our web-site at:
      http://www.landofodds.com/beadschool

      For a more detailed, comprehensive CALENDAR of classes and
      workshops, please visit our Yahoo site at:
      Click on the Calendar link. Once, there, Click on the MONTHLY view
      option above the small image of the month on the top right of the
      page, for a better view of what's happening. If you have difficulty
      signing on to our Yahoo Beadschool Group as a new member, you can
      email us your email address, and we'll do it from our end.
      beadschool@...

      The Center for Beadwork & Jewelry Arts is committed to the teaching
      of beadwork and jewelry-making from a skills-development and –
      applications approach. The CBJA strives, in its curriculum, for a
      high degree of integrity, a comprehensive curriculum and a strong
      adherence to the developmental and ongoing needs of its students.
      The CBJA offers a wide selection of orientation, core, and elective
      courses.

      -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
      CLIP THIS
      TEMPORARY BEAD ARTIST DISCOUNT CARD

      For use at
      Be Dazzled Beads
      Voted #3 Best Bead Shop In America in survey by jsbeads.com
      522 East Iris Drive
      Nashville, TN 37204
      615-292-0610
      www.bedazzledbeads.com

      15% off when your total purchase is between $25.00 and $74.99
      20% off when your total purchase is over $75.00

      Courtesy of The Center For Beadwork & Jewelry Arts